15 ottobre 2011

Autumn is yet to come












peter pan collar top: Pimkie - skirt & belt: Zara - ballet flats: Camaieu - necklace: Pimkie


There was a big storm last week and since then the degrees has raised down. Though the nights are now pretty cold, we still have beautiful and warm weather at daylight. I can't wait for autumn days to come, but in the mean time I try to enjoy this silly weather!
A few days ago I went to the park near to my place and did absolutely nothing for a couple of hours, nothing else than obsebving people, pigeons and (a few) falling leaves. I had a relaxing time and I took some pics.
But first, my outfit :)
I am sorry, I don't know yet how to and where to take pics.. so I went to my building's garden - which is populated by many vases and my two lovely cats, as you can see. The truth is, they actually wanted to appear in my first outfits photos! ;)

C'è stato un bel temporalone la scorsa settimana e da allora le temperature sono scese. Però, anche se le nottate sono già piuttosto fredde, le giornate sono ancora molto belle ed è ancora caldo. Non vedo l'ora che arrivi l'Autunno vero e proprio, però finchè ci sono cerco di godermi questo tempo pazzerello.
Qualche giorno fa sono stata al parco vicino casa a fare assolutamente niente per un paio d'ore, nient'altro che guardare la gente, i piccioni e le (poche) foglie che cadono. E' stato rilassante e ho fatto anche delle foto.
Ma prima, l'outfit :)
Ancora non so bene dove fare le foto e non me la sento proprio di farle in giro.. quindi sono andata nel cortile del palazzo - pieno di piante in vaso e dove gironzolano i miei miciotti, come potete ben vedere in queste foto. La verità è che volevano apparire per forza nelle prime foto! ;)


*pic*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your sweet message! ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...