16 marzo 2012

Dressing room - Floral dress & denim jacket


Floral dress + denim jacket? Welcome Spring!
Easy combo, yet lovely and fresh. Ballet flats, a cognac bag and a big neutral scarf will complete the look. I don't need to go shopping for this look since everything I need is already in my closet :D

Btw, yep, I am having fun at the virtual dressing room... I think it's rather a good way to get back chatting on the blog. I promise, there will  be some real outfits asap, I swear! :P


Un vestitino a fiori e una giacca jeans? Benvenuta Primavera!
Combinazione davvero semplice e veloce, ma anche carina e fresca. Delle ballerine, una borsa color cognac e una bella sciarpa neutra completano il look. E in più non devo nemmeno andare a fare shopping per ottenere questo look, perché ho già tutto quello che mi serve nell'armadio :D

PS. ebbene sì, mi sto divertendo un po' nel camerino virtuale... Credo sia un buon modo per tornare a chiacchierare un po' qua sul blog. Prometto che presto arriveranno degli outfit veri, giuro :P

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your sweet message! ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...